Thursday, November 22, 2007

T.I. SAVES THANKSGIVING DINNER FOR THE HOMELESS


The star, who is currently under house arrest on weapons charges, pledged money to a radio fundraiser hosted by DJ Ryan Cameron which was looking to raise $150,000 to feed 20,000 homeless people.
They were spurred on to do the charity act after a major donor for the Hosea Williams Feed The Hungry and Homeless Foundation fundraiser pulled out at the eleventh hour.
T.I donated $20,000 out of his back pocket to the worthy cause. Others that phoned in to pledge money included Ne-Yo, Busta Rhymes, Bow Wow, Wyclef Jean and music supremo Jermaine Dupri.
According to Allhiphop, T.I said: "God put me in a position where I can help. With great reward comes great responsibility and I'm just happy to have the ability to do this. I wish I could do more."

No comments: